Monday, May 14, 2018

The Teacher Became the Student

When Ruben Solis was asked to participate in the National Hurricane Awareness Tour at McAllen Miller International Airport in Texas, he was excited to see the Hurricane Hunter aircraft used to track storms.

The Hurricane Hunter aircraft were on display as part of the National Weather Services’ (NWS) Hurricane Preparedness Week tour stop at McAllen, presented by the Federal Alliance for Safer Homes. Ruben, a State Farm agent in La Joya, Texas, was invited to attend to answer general questions about insurance preparations.

“When I told my wife we were going to attend this wonderful event I told her that they were bringing the planes to it, too,” Ruben says. “She said ‘I don’t think I would ever dare fly a plane into a...


[Read More ...]

Having a problem with an insurance claim? ClaimsMate.com


The Teacher Became the Student was originally posted by ClaimsMate.com Insurance Information Resources

No comments:

Post a Comment