Friday, April 20, 2018

From the I.I.I. Daily: Our most popular content, April 12 – April 19

Here are the 5 most clicked on articles from the I.I.I. Daily newsletter.

  1. These childhood hobbies may have helped Warren Buffett become a billionaire, CNBC
  2. Geico ordered to pay $23M to Southern California motorist, Seattle Times
  3. Blockchain Panel Part 1: How Blockchain Will Link a New Insurance Value Chain, A.M. Best Video
  4. Retirement Insurance Products Are Disappearing. And That’s Dangerous, The Wall Street Journal blog
  5. Legal Industry Targets Insurance Employers, Insurance Business Magazine

 

 

 

To subscribe to the I.I.I. Daily email daily@iii.org.


[Read More ...]

Having a problem with a flood claim? Learn What ClaimsMate.com Can Do For You


From the I.I.I. Daily: Our most popular content, April 12 – April 19 was originally posted by ClaimsMate.com Insurance Information Resources

No comments:

Post a Comment