Friday, April 27, 2018

From the I.I.I. Daily: Our most popular content, April 20-April 26

 

Here are the 5 most clicked on articles from the I.I.I. Daily newsletter.

 

  1. Most and Least Expensive ZIP codes for home insurance, The Street
  2. The Yellowstone supervolcano is a disaster waiting to happen, Washington Post
  3. States Where You Pay the Most and Least for Home Insurance, The Street
  4. Five New York Residents Charged in More Than $31.7M Fraud Scheme, Insurance Journal
  5. Three Insurance Tech Startups Announce Moves To Hartford, The Hartford Courant

 

To subscribe to the I.I.I. Daily email daily@iii.org.

 


[Read More ...]

Having a problem with a hail claim? ClaimsMate can help


From the I.I.I. Daily: Our most popular content, April 20-April 26 was originally posted by ClaimsMate.com Insurance Information Resources

No comments:

Post a Comment