Thursday, April 12, 2018

Insurance Information Institute Releases 2018 Fact Book

This week the Insurance Information Institute (I.I.I.) has published its 2018 Insurance Fact Book, the industry’s go-to resource for businesses, journalists, policymakers, researchers, and students. Providing comprehensive statistics indexed by state and insurance categories, the Insurance Fact Book allows its readers to understand the industry at a glance.

“The 2018 I.I.I. Insurance Fact Book was developed for use by anyone needing in-depth knowledge of the power that is the insurance industry,” says Sean Kevelighan, Chief Executive Officer of the Insurance Information Institute. “For nearly six decades, the Fact Book has been the essential reference resource on insurance. After record natural catastrophe losses in...


[Read More ...]

Having a problem with a fire claim? Read More About How ClaimsMate Can Help


Insurance Information Institute Releases 2018 Fact Book was originally posted by ClaimsMate.com Insurance Information Resources

No comments:

Post a Comment